American Society of Nepalese Engineers Washington DC is Organizing an Annual Picnic
American Society of Nepalese Engineers, Washington DC is organizing its annual picnic this year on Sunday, September 15, 2019. It will be in Burke Lake Park in Fairfax Station, VA (Shelter C). Please mark your calendar and plan to attend with family. We will have lots of food, bbq, fun-filled activities and plenty of networking opportunities.
This will be a potluck event. If you’d like to bring your favorite dish, please feel free to reach out to us by email ([email protected]) or comment here. For those of you who do not wish to bring food, no problem, there will be a minimum fee of $10 per person and $15 per couple/family.
Lastly, please kindly forward this email to anyone who may have been inadvertently left off the distribution list!!
ASNEngr, GWDC Team
Sunday, September 15, 2019, at 11 AM – 5 PM
Next Week · 66–84°F Partly Cloudy
Burke Lake Park
7315 Ox Rd, Springfield, Virginia 22039
- नेपाली अमेरिकन कम्युनिटी सेन्टर (NACC) को देउसी भैलो कार्येक्रम
- आप्रवासीका अधिकारका लागी अध्यक्ष सोमनाथ घिमिरेको यस्तो मन्तब्य
- अमेरिकाको कनेक्टिकटमा नेपाली भाषा पाठशालाको आठौँ दिक्षान्त समारोह सम्पन्न
- चौथो बाना सडक महोत्सवमा सबैलाई चुलो निम्तो
- बसन्त चौधरीको विश्व काव्य यात्रा वासिगटन डिसी श्रृंखला कार्यक्रममा फोटोग्राफर राजीव श्रेष्ठले कैद गरेका तस्बिर