Interactive program with: Pioneer Heart Transplant Surgeon Dr. Kumud Dhital
इनेप्लिज २०७१ फागुन २१ गते १७:०२ मा प्रकाशित
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Time: 8:00 PM EST
Conference Call Phone No. (605) 562-0020; ID: 122-152-689
Theme: Pioneering DCD Heart Transplantation
Dr. Kumud Dhital is one of the pioneers of world’s first “dead heart” transplant for the first time. He was born in Italy but his parents came from Nepal. He has earned a great deal of fame and respect for his work around the world. He is especially admired by Nepalese people for his extraordinary achievement. He has kindly agreed to share his success story via conference call with us during his brief sojourn in the US.
Please attend the conference call and please share this wonderful opportunity with those who may wish to hear from him. Currently, he is working as aConsultant Cardiothoracic & Transplant Surgeon at St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney, Australia. His academic qualification include BSc (1st Class Hons), BM. BCh (Oxon), FRCS (Eng.), FRCS-CTh (UK), PhD, FRACS. He has worked in the US, UK and now is working in Australia.
His additional responsibilities include Conjoint Associate Professor in Surgery- UNSW, Director of Sydney Heart Valve Bank. He serves in many important committees; Vice Chair Human Research Ethics Committee – St Vincent’s Hospital, Member Lung Advisory Committee (Transplantation Society of Australia & New Zealand) Member in NSW Transplant Advisory Committee, Member in Deceased Donor Organ Procurement Service (NSW) and member in International Society of Heart & Lung Transplantation. He previously worked at Papworth Hospital NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK from 2006 –2009 and as a consultant Cardiothoracic and Transplant Surgeon, Director of Lung Transplantation.
He also worked as a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Assistant Professor of Surgery, UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre from 2003 to 2005), Director of Cardio-Pulmonary transplantation and Mechanical Assistance, Chief of Sub-Intensive Care (Step-Down Unit), IsMeTT -Mediterranean Institute for Transplantation and Advancedb Therapies, Palermo, Sicily, Italy (Affiliated to UPMC, Pittsburgh, USA). He has been invited to numerous international scientific meetings and symposia as a keynote speaker and has extensively published in many scientific journals.
Please do not miss out this important interactive session with Professor Dr. Dhital. Following his talk, he will take questions.
Nar Kaji Gurung, Ph.D., PAS, Dipl. ACAN
Associate Professor of Animal Sciences at Tuskegee University, Alabama and
Chair, Public Relations Committee, NASeA
- टेक्ससमा गोली लागि निधन भएका रमेश थापाको सहयोगार्थ गो फन्डमा खोलेको १८ घण्टा भित्र १३ हजार डलर संकलन
- टेक्ससमा गोली हानेर नेपाली रमेश थापाको हत्या
- टेक्ससमा रमेश थापालाई गोली हानी हत्या गर्ने संदिग्ध २३ बर्षिय फ्रान्सिस ओ निल गिरफ्तार
- काठमाडौको प्रदुषण र जाम हटाउन चीनबाट केही सुझाबहरु
- भर्जिनियाको सडक दुर्घटनामा एक नेपालीको दुखद निधन
- एन्काको नया बर्ष र साधारण सभा सम्पन्न
- भर्जिनीयामा एनआरएनए अध्यक्ष पदका उमेदवार बुद्धीसागर सुबेदी र समुहसंग अन्तरक्रिया कार्यक्रम हुने
- नेपाली समुदायद्वारा सिटी काउन्सिल डिस्ट्रिक्ट २५ का उम्मेदवार यि (एन्डी )चेनका लागि समर्थन कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न
- जर्ज फ्लोयडले न्याय पाएकोमा सभामुख न्यान्सी पेलोसीद्वारा हर्ष व्यक्त
- न्याकद्वारा राम नवमीमा पूजा अर्चना र भजनकीर्तन गरिंदै