MAA_Press Release-Condolence to family of Bara-Parsa-storm victims
Madheshi Association in America (MAA) is expressing its deepest condolences and sympathy to the families who are impacted by the recent storm in Bara-Parsa region in Nepal that claimed life of more than 30 people and injured more than 400 people. May the departed soul rest in peace and may God give strength to the victim’s families to cope with this loss. MAA is praying for speedy recovery of all who are injured.
MAA is raising fund to help the victims and MAA volunteers have already started distributing relief materials to the victims. MAA has raised over $4300 so far donated by more than 85 people. We would like to thank everyone for their generous donations, and requesting everyone to make donation if you haven’t done yet by clicking the link below. More fund is need to help more victims who are in desperate need of help. We would also like to urge other organizations to reach out to us to collaborate with MAA to help and support the victims. MAA is a non-profit organization, and MAA will provide detail report of expenses.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. Please find the attached press release.
General Secretary, MAA
- अमेरिका नेपाल सहयोगी समाजले भर्जिनियाको मनाससमा सरसफाइ गर्ने
- मेरिल्याण्डमा महामारी पछि पहिलो पटक ४८ घण्टामा कोरोनाबाट शून्य मृत्यु
- मेरिल्याण्डमा जन्म दिनमा सकेर आफ्नो गाडी तर्फ बढ्दै गर्दा अज्ञात व्यक्तिको गोली प्रहारबाट युवाको मृत्यु
- नेपाली मुलकी जेसिका नेसनल मिस अमेरिकनको राष्ट्रिय स्तरमा छनौट
- भर्जिनियाको विमानस्थलमा गोली भरेको बन्दुक सहित एक महिला पक्राउ