Come and join us to a session we call it ‘Gratitude Joyshop’
How often do you think about your life?
Does your day-to-day schedule allow you to think about who you are?
How often do you experience joy, happiness in your day to day life? How often are you thankful and grateful to what you have?
Come and join us to a session we call it ‘Gratitude Joyshop’ where you will:
- Experience of interconnection
- Life nurturing space for sharing
- Energy, neuro-science, life skills & peace education perspectives
- Whole person authenticity
- Hands-on practice of learning of the above
You’ll learn simple gratitude practices that overcome your worries about the future and your concerns about the past, so you can live more in the present moment — and view life from a perspective of abundance, rather than scarcity.
We’ll be guided by Flow of Life Coach Vibha, a beautiful soul who’s here from India. She travels globally to nurture human potential, help people and organizations connect with their core, as the Initiator of Muskaan NGO and Genuine Contact Space Company.
In the busy, frenetic world that we now live in, Vibha sees gratitude as a way for individuals to stay in the present moment and view life from a perspective of abundance rather than scarcity. The beauty of this approach is that it is exquisitely simple and can be practiced by people of all ages and faiths.
The workshop will be facilitated by Sahadev Mahat, a renowned leadership trainer and leader of change management programs based on Appreciative Inquiry, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Mindfulness.
Please come and join at:
Venue: Arlington Central Library
1015 N. Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22201
Date: Thursday, December 27
Time: 7 PM to 9 PM (Please come by 6:30 so that we can start right on time)
Need more Info?
Prakash Nepal: (703)864-4141
- जितिया पर्व के हो ?
- कोलोराडोमा सौतिनी छोराको हत्यागरेकोमा सौतिनीआमा पक्राउ र उनलाई बयान लिईदै
- क्यानडामा आफ्नी पत्नीलाई कोरोना बिरुद्ध खोप लगाएकोमा एक व्यक्तिले स्वास्थ्य परिचारिकालाई अनुहारमा मुडकी प्रहार
- अमेरिकामा एकै दिनमा कोभिड-१९ बाट १ लाख २६ हजार संक्रमित ,२,०३६ जना को मृत्यु
- जनवरी ६ समितिले ट्रम्पका चार वफादार साक्षीको पहिलो बयान लिन न्यायालय उपस्थिति आदेश (सम्मन)जारी