Announcement & Call for Abstracts -ASNEngr
American Society of Nepalese Engineers (ASNEngr) cordially invite you toparticipate in the
2018 ASNEngr Conference
(11th ASNEngr Annual Conference)
“Exploring the Advancement in Research and Development of Engineering, Science and Technology”
Date: July 21-22, 2018
Location: Denver Tech Center, 8301 E. Prentice Avenue,
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
(Hosted by Denver Engineering Community)
Abstracts Due Date: May 31, 2018
Engineers, scientists and others from closely related disciplines will gather to discuss on the recent developments in engineering, science and technology and their impact in the society. The conference will be held in Denver Tech Center, Greenwood Village, CO, hosted by Denver engineering community.
Paper presentations are anticipated covering wide varieties of engineering, scientific and technology topics, including but not limited to, the following:
- Earthquake preparedness & disaster relief in Nepal
- Advances in infrastructure analysis, design, monitoring and sustainability.
- Engineering problems and solutions
- Application of scientific/engineering technologies into practice (knowledge share)
- Sustainability, alternative/renewable energy, clean-technology
- Information technology and its role in the society
- Robust design and construction practices
- Recent advances in research & development in engineering and technology
- Technology, youth and innovation
- Other engineering and scientific topics of interest
All who wish to present their work at the conference must submit an abstract of about 250 -500 words (one page) by May 31, 2018 online at http://www.ASNEngr.org . Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Technical Committee to determine their suitability for presentation at the Conference. Authors will be notified about status of their abstracts by June 15, 2018.
All abstracts should be prepared according to the following format:
(1) Provide 1” margin on all sides. (2) 1st line: Type the title of presentation/paper (Arial, 14 point font, bold and centered). (3) Leave one blank line below the presentation title and provide authors’ information – name, affiliation, city, state, country (use Times New Roman, 12 point font and centered). (4) Leave one blank line below the last author’s information and type heading for the abstract as “ABSTRACT” (use Times New Roman, 12 point font, bold, underlined and centered). (5)Leave a blank line below the abstract heading and provide abstract text of 250 – 500 words on the rest of the page (use single space, Times New Roman, not less than 10 point font, align text to left and right margins). The abstract may include representative figures and results. (6) Provide a footnote with each author’s job title, affiliation, complete address, phone number, e-mail address, and ASNEngr/CAN-USA membership grade, if any. Limit abstract to 1 page.
All accepted abstracts will be compiled in the form of the conference proceedings/book of abstracts and will be posted on the ASNEngr and CAN-USA websites. For reference, please see the proceedings of the previous years’ conferences available at http://www.ASNEngr.org or http://www.CAN–USA.org.
Tentative Program Schedule
(Subject to change)
Saturday, July 21, 2018
8:30 AM – Registration
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Conference Opening and Plenary/Keynote lecture
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Technical Sessions I & II: Technical Presentations/ Panel Discussions12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM – 5:30 PM: Technical Sessions III & IV: Technical Presentations / Panel Discussions
5:30PM – 7:00 PM: Annual General Membership/and Board of Directors and other Meetings
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Networking Dinner and Conference Closure
Sunday, July 22, 2018)
9 AM –Sight-seeing – Grand Canyon (for those interested).
All conference attendees are required to register. Registration can be done online via ASNEngr website athttp://www.ASNEngr.org. On-site registration at the conference venue will also be available.
Visit: http://www.ASNEngr.orgfor more information on ASNEngr and its activities.
Visit: http://www.CAN–USA.org for more information on CAN-USA and its activities.
- स्वस्तिकालाई ‘नेपाल्स नेक्स्ट सुपर मोडल’ उपाधि
- डिसीमा येन्या पुन्ही (इन्द्र जात्रा)मा अमेरिका मै निर्माण गरेको कुमारीको रथ तानेर भव्यताको साथ सम्पन्न
- अमेरिकामा तेस्रो ग्लोबल नेपाली फिल्म ,म्युजिक ,मिडिया र सोसिएल अवार्ड हुने
- फ्लोरिडाको आँधीमा एक जनाको मृत्यु ,करिव २ लाख ९० हजार ग्राहक अन्धकारमा ,नेपालीहरु सुरक्षित
- खाध प्रबिधिका दुई उत्कृष्ट विद्यार्थी पुरस्कृत हुने
- तामाङ समाज अमेरिकाद्वारा नेपाली भाषाको कक्षा “नाङसाल” संचालन
- सिर्जनशील नेपाली समाज ह्युसटन टेक्सस द्वारा दशैं – तिहार शुभकामना आदान-प्रदान कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न
- क्याबात केसी डान्स सेन्टर!
- न्यूयोर्कको नेवा: नख: मा बिष्णु मान प्रधान अध्यक्ष
- “कलिवुड नाइट २०१८” मा सारांगा श्रेष्ठ तथा सरोज खनाल को बेजोड प्रस्तुती