Call for Nominations for Board of Directors and Officers 2017-2019
July 26, 2017
NASeA’s Election Committee invites nominations from its members to serve as Officers of the Board for a two-year term beginning September 4, 2017.
The nominations are available for the following Positions:
Executive Vice President (1)
Vice President (1)
General Secretary (1)
Joint Secretary (1)
Board (Executive) Members (15)
Interested members can either self-nominate or nominate other individuals who are dues paying members of NASeA as of July 4, 2017, including attendees at the 2016 ANMA/NASeA annual convention in St. Louis, Missouri with payment of the full registration fees, or who are life members of NASeA. Nominations must be received by the Election Committee by Thursday, August 3, 2017 for consideration.
Nominations must be submitted by following the guidelines and procedures as described below.
The nominee must:
1. Be a NASeA member in good standing.
2. Has attained the age of 18 years by the filing deadline.
3. Has been a NASeA member for at least sixty (60) days immediately preceding the election.
4. In the case of President, in addition to the above three requirements, has served as a Board officer for at least one term (2 years)
While submitting a nomination, the following procedures must be followed:
1. One individual is eligible to compete for only one position.
2. A nominator can send nomination for one or more positions.
3. The following information about the nominator must be provided:
b. Current mailing address:
c. Valid e-mail address:
d. Verifiable phone number:
e. Member as of July 4, 2017: Yes or No
4. The position or positions being nominated must be clearly specified.
5. The following details for each nominee must be provided :
a. Position contesting or nominated:
c. Current mailing address:
d. Valid e-mail address :
e. Verifiable phone number:
f. Member as of July 8, 2015: Yes or No
6. A statement must be provided by the nominator that, to his/her best knowledge, the nominee is eligible for the position according to the nomination guidelines described above and in the bylaws.
7. Nomination must be submitted no later than August 3, 2017.
8. Nomination must be submitted to the correct e-mail address at: [email protected]
- Only nominations sent to the e-mail address in #8 above will be considered by the Election Commission. Any e-mail with questions or comments about the nomination process and election will not be entertained or replied.10. Preliminary candidate lists will be published onFriday August 4th, 2017
- Withdrawal deadline for Candidates from various posts.Saturday August 05, 2017
- Final list of contestant published:Monday, August 07, 2017
For time table and other information about membership, nomination process, and election, please visit NASeA website at http://naseaonline.org/?page_id=3972
NASeA Election Committee:
Shaubhagya Shrestha, Chair
Raja Ghale, Member
Kiran “Ron” Sitoula, Member
- भर्चुअल मीटिंग मै मनाइयो दशैँ कार्यक्रम
- नासा लगाएत ४ वटा संस्थाहरूको आयोजनामा विशेष धार्मिक कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न
- टेक्ससमा मानव तस्करीको शंकामा सीमा गस्ती गुप्तचरद्वारा गोली प्रहार गर्दा एकको मृत्यु
- अलेकजेन्ड्रियाको एक चमेना गृहमा सुरक्षाकर्मीद्वारा एक व्यक्तिमाथि गोली प्रहार
- न्यू ह्यामशायरको एक चर्चित पत्रिकाद्वारा १०० बर्ष पछि डेमोक्र्याटका बाइडेनलाई समर्थन