Call for Nominations for Board of Directors and Officers 2017-2019
July 26, 2017
NASeA’s Election Committee invites nominations from its members to serve as Officers of the Board for a two-year term beginning September 4, 2017.
The nominations are available for the following Positions:
Executive Vice President (1)
Vice President (1)
General Secretary (1)
Joint Secretary (1)
Board (Executive) Members (15)
Interested members can either self-nominate or nominate other individuals who are dues paying members of NASeA as of July 4, 2017, including attendees at the 2016 ANMA/NASeA annual convention in St. Louis, Missouri with payment of the full registration fees, or who are life members of NASeA. Nominations must be received by the Election Committee by Thursday, August 3, 2017 for consideration.
Nominations must be submitted by following the guidelines and procedures as described below.
The nominee must:
1. Be a NASeA member in good standing.
2. Has attained the age of 18 years by the filing deadline.
3. Has been a NASeA member for at least sixty (60) days immediately preceding the election.
4. In the case of President, in addition to the above three requirements, has served as a Board officer for at least one term (2 years)
While submitting a nomination, the following procedures must be followed:
1. One individual is eligible to compete for only one position.
2. A nominator can send nomination for one or more positions.
3. The following information about the nominator must be provided:
b. Current mailing address:
c. Valid e-mail address:
d. Verifiable phone number:
e. Member as of July 4, 2017: Yes or No
4. The position or positions being nominated must be clearly specified.
5. The following details for each nominee must be provided :
a. Position contesting or nominated:
c. Current mailing address:
d. Valid e-mail address :
e. Verifiable phone number:
f. Member as of July 8, 2015: Yes or No
6. A statement must be provided by the nominator that, to his/her best knowledge, the nominee is eligible for the position according to the nomination guidelines described above and in the bylaws.
7. Nomination must be submitted no later than August 3, 2017.
8. Nomination must be submitted to the correct e-mail address at: [email protected]
- Only nominations sent to the e-mail address in #8 above will be considered by the Election Commission. Any e-mail with questions or comments about the nomination process and election will not be entertained or replied.10. Preliminary candidate lists will be published onFriday August 4th, 2017
- Withdrawal deadline for Candidates from various posts.Saturday August 05, 2017
- Final list of contestant published:Monday, August 07, 2017
For time table and other information about membership, nomination process, and election, please visit NASeA website at http://naseaonline.org/?page_id=3972
NASeA Election Committee:
Shaubhagya Shrestha, Chair
Raja Ghale, Member
Kiran “Ron” Sitoula, Member
- अमेरिकाको ओहायोमा एकाबिहानै घरमा आगो लाग्दा ५ जना नेपाली परिवारका सदस्यहरुको दुखद निधन
- उत्सव पो रहेछ!!
- अमेरिका उच्च अध्ययन गर्न आएकी नेपाली चेली नौसेनाकी कमान्डर पदमा बढुवा
- केन्टकीमा बिद्यालय बिहानै गाडी पर्खि रहेका एक १६ बर्षिय बिधार्थीको गोली लागि मृत्यु,२ अन्य किशोरकिशोरी घाइते
- महिनावारी हुनु पाप होईन र नारीहरू पापी हुदै हैनन् !
- नेपाली राजदुतावासद्वारा मासाचुसेट्समा कन्सुलर सेवा शिविर सफलतापूर्वक सम्पन्न
- नेपाली समुदायलाई विभाजित गर्ने नेपाली महावाणिज्यदुतावास न्यूयोर्क प्रती हाम्रो घोर आपत्ति
- सार्वजनिक ओहोदामा बस्नेले आलोचक पाल्नुपर्छ : पूर्वसेनापति कटवाल
- न्याकको जरुरी सूचना! न्याकका गतिविधि र भावि योजनाहरु कस्ता छन?
- अमेरिकाको मासाचुस्टेसमा राजदुत डा खतिवडाद्वारा राज्य सांसदहरुसंग भेटघाट