Dear Community Members ,
HEALTH FAIR WELLNESS BLOOD SCREENINGS — QUARTER ROUND- WILL BE DONE ON JUNE 27 AND 28, 2015
Blood Draw are performed on health fair wellness day only in mornings at Altmed Medical Center.
ANIL SUWAL M.D.
LILLY KC MD
APPOINTMENTS ARE NECESSARY
1. General Physical CheckupHealth Fair Image – Free of Cost – fasting is not required
2. Complete Blood Count (CBC) ——-Free of Cost——fasting is not required.
The CBC is used to present a general picture of overall health. It is also used to diagnose diseases when people are not feeling well and to monitor treatment of many disease states such as anemia or leukemia. The seven different tests include: ⇒ White Blood Cell Count (WBC), Red Blood Cell Count (RBC), Hemoglobin Concentration, Hematocrit Value, Platelet Count, Indices – MCV, MCH, MCHCWBC Differential.
3. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) —-Free of Cost —— may be 12 hour fast required.
The 14 different tests are include: ⇒ Albumin, Blood Urea Nitrogen, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin And Protein, And Liver Enzymes (Alanine Aminotransferase, Alkaline, Phosphatase, And Aspartate Aminotransferase).
4. Lipid Panel – Heart Risk Assessment —— -Free of Cost — 12 hour fast required* Include ⇒ Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL/Direct LDL, Coronary Risk Ratio
There are much more test we will provide but that will be out of pocket cost.
5. Wellness Panel — 12 hour fast required* (Includes TSH and direct LDL) —–$50.00. This is our most widely used screening which includes 29 different tests: (a) Liver Function & Kidney Function: Transamine (SGOT & SGPT), Alkaline Phosphatase, G-Glutamyl-Transferase Biliruben, BUN, Creatinine, Albumin (b) Muscle & Bone Function: Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus (c) Thyroid Disorder: TSH (d) Pancreas: Gluclose (Diabetes) (e) Blood: Iron, (Ferritin if iron value is above 170) (f) Gout: Uric Acid and (f) Heart: Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL/Direct LDL, Coronary Risk Ratio, C-Reactive Protein.
6. Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)—————$30.00 (for men only). Measures a specific protein that is produced by the male prostate gland. The recommended age for this screening varies from 47 to 50, depending on an individual’s risk factors. Elevations of PSA may occur in men with prostate cancer or non-cancerous prostatic diseases. Talk with your doctor about prostate screening.
7. Vitamin D———– $50.00. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is made by the body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D can also be obtained by taking supplements and from eating certain foods.
This test provides the Total Level of Vitamin D found in a patient’s blood serum and provides information on the levels of Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3 in blood serum which is helpful for physicians prescribing therapy for Vitamin D deficiency.
A physician would typically evaluate a Vitamin D test result in connection with several other factors affecting a patient’s health, such as medical history, gender and age. Recently, they have found that in some cases, relatively low levels of Vitamin D may increase your risk of other diseases.
8. Wellness Panel with Hemoglobin A1C —$75.00——- 12 hour fast required*. Same as Wellness Panel with addition of Hemoglobin A1C . – Wellness panels require fasting for 12 hours prior to testing: No food or gum, Water is allowed, Medications can be taken.
Warning: Insufficient fasting may result in inaccurate test results
For details please go to this web :http://www.anhsdc.org/
AMERICA NEPAL HELPING SOCIETY