नक्कली धमला र हरिबहादुरको पोखरामा रमाइलो घम्साघम्सी(भिडियो सहित)
Actor and comedian Haribansha Acharya’s debut novel, Haribahadur, was released amid a function held at the premises of CITY HALL, on Saturday. Haribahadur is based on the popular Nepali tele-serial Haribahadur Madanbahadur, featuring Acharya himself and his longstanding comedic partner, Madan Krishna Shrestha, who at the release event took the chair of Chief Guest and unveiled the book Haribahadur is based on the popular Nepali tele-serial Haribahadur Madanbahadur, featuring Acharya himself and his longstanding comedic partner, Madan Krishna Shrestha, who at the release event took the chair of Chief Guest and unveiled the book. The event on Saturday started off with a performance featuring Acharya himself, where he acted out a skit as a book salesman before being grilled by an actor impersonating Rishi Dhamala. After the book’s official launch, Acharya engaged in a discussion with author Buddhisagar. Buddhisagar, speaking about the book, said, “There have been observations made that Nepali novels are becoming more and more sentimental and soapy while Nepali movies are giving way to comedy. I think Haribahadur, to some extent, changes that. Written by a comedian, it is a book that offers humor and satire, which is perfectly on cue with precise timing that characterises a comedy show.” WATCH VIDEO OF PROGRAMM
- जितीया महोत्सवमा सहभागिताको लागि अनुरोध!
- अमेरिकामा पछिल्लो २४ घण्टामा कोभिड-१९ बाट २,०८७ जनाको मृत्यु, १ लाख ३७ हजार संक्रमित
- भर्जिनियाबाट नेपालीहरु पहिलोपटक ” दुई तले जम्बो जेट ” मा नेपाल प्रस्थान गर्दै
- अमेरिका नेपाल परम्परागत बौद्ध धर्म संघको ११ औ बार्षिकोत्सवमा बसुन्धरा ब्रत साधनाको आयोजना गर्ने
- ट्विटरले अंशधारी(शेयरधारक)हरुको मुद्दा सुल्झाउन ८०९.५ मिलियन डलर तिर्ने