MEMORIAL OF MAHA-BHUKAMPA 2072 & OUR HEALTH
Dear respected community members,
In memorial of the Nepal Earthquake, Society of American Nepalese Nurses (SANN) and the Be Well Initiative (BWI) are jointly organizing a “Memorial of Maha-Bhukampa and Our Health” program on April 24, 2016.
We would like to invite all the community members including youths and college students to participate in this program in which Nepalese-American mental health professionals will be the resource persons.
The post-earthquake situations in Nepal have impacted the Health and Well-being of our community members and families. The results from the (BWI) survey show that stress/anxiety among our community members has increased significantly, which may lead to physical and mental health symptoms resulting in long-term diseases and disorders.
Our experts agree that we need to understand and systematically manage our mind-body health sooner rather than later. Please mark your calendar to attend this very important community event.
WHAT: Memorial of Maha-Bhukampa 2072 and Our Health
WHEN: Sunday, 24 April, 2016, 2:30 to 6:00PM
WHERE: Herndon Middle School, 901 Locust St., Herndon, VA 20170
For more information, please contact;
- गैर आवासीय नेपाली संघ, युएसए को न्युज लेटर
- सामाजिक संजाल फेसबुकले बाइडेनको उद्घाटन पछि मात्र नयाँ कार्यक्रम गर्ने अनुमति दिने
- डिसीको मध्यशहरमा बन्दुकमा गोली समेत भरेका फ्रन्ट रोयल भर्जिनियाका एक व्यक्ति पक्राउ
- ट्रम्पले व्हाइटहाउसमा पुरस्कृत गरेका चित्रकारलाई डिसीमा आक्रमण
- अमेरिकी सदनमा डिसीका प्रहरीलाई ढोकामा थिचेर आक्रमण गर्ने व्यक्तिको तस्बिर सार्वजनिक ,प्रहरीले मर्छु जस्तो लागेको बताए