A Mimicking Phenomena
Everywhere I go, you follow.
You don’t give up.
You mimic my mind full of sorrows.
I thought you were my friend.
What have I done to you?
You vanish in the sunset
but you come back,
sunrise making it start all over again.
I wish I could go to the sky above the clouds.
my soul will come out
and go to the place
where there is only happiness.
And maybe you will stop and vanish forever.
Maybe I can live happy again,
where there is no sadness.
But that will never happen.
Because the sky above the clouds will never be true.
I am no more.
I am in the dirty deep mud dug inside the darkness.
It will be hard to beat something that never gives up.
But I will beat you until the end.
Days will pass but that day will be the luckiest day of my life.
I thought you would go away once I was dug inside.
But you are still there.
I can control you yet I can’t destroy you.
You fooled me and now because of you,
I am in this useless place.
When I move, you move.
I can’t stop you from moving.
I can only stop me.
You are nothing but darkness blocking the sun.
If I kill me, I kill you.
But I was wrong.
If that was real, you would be dead by now.
But I guess I’m the only one that is.
But don’t worry,
I will get you back,
one day……Mr. Shadow.
- नेपाली जनसम्पर्क समिति अमेरिकाको प्रेस- विज्ञप्ति
- राससको क्यालिफोर्निया समाचारदाता (स्ट्रिङ्गर)मा डोल्मा लामा नियुक्त
- नबराज श्रेष्ठको अध्यक्षतामा नेपाल फिल्म सोसाईटीको अमेरिका शाखा गठन
- विलियम बारले भने राष्ट्रपति निर्वाचनमा व्यापक जालसाजीको कुनै प्रमाण फेला पारिएको छैन
- जर्जियाका रिपब्लिकन निर्वाचन अधिकारीद्वारा ट्रम्प र रिपब्लिकनलाई ‘हिंसाको घटनाहरूलाई रोक्न’ आग्रह