Condolences-Press Release from ANWA
On behalf of the Executive Board and membership of the America Nepal Women’s Association of Greater Washington D.C (ANWA) we extend our heartfelt condolences to our president Mrs. Vijay Shah as she mourns the loss of her husband Dr. Sukhdev Shah. Our thoughts and prayers are with his children Dr. Rishi Kumar Shah and Dr. Minu Shah Karla.
It is a sad time for entire Nepalese community as many felt like they have lost the guardian and significant member of the community.
Mr. Shah and Mrs. Shah’s house was home away from home for many who immigrated to USA. His presence, his wisdom and his community driven commitments were admired by many. His loss will be felt in every aspects of community event, but his legacy will
live on for many years to come.
He was among a first few Nepalese professionals to immigrate to USA and to contribute in the field of economic in international organizations. Couple of years ago he celebrated 50 years of living in USA.
He lived beautiful life and was fortunate to spend last days of his life with his adorable granddaughter Ananya Karla.
May he rest in peace and our thoughts are with the family.
- न्यूयोर्कको क्विन्समा रातो सुरुवाल लगाएकी महिलाको शव फेला,घाटी थिची मारिएको प्रहरीको शंका
- मेरिल्याण्डमा गाडी दुर्घटना भै आगो लाग्दा एक मानिसको मृत्यु अर्का एक गम्भीर घाइते
- ट्रम्पले फ्लोरिडाबाट मत खसाले
- गिरिजा प्रसाद कोइराला फाउण्डेशन अमेरिकाले निसुल्क खाधान्न बितरण गर्दै
- ट्रम्पले फ्लोरिडामा मतदान गर्दै ,बाइडेन प्रसिद्ध गायक जोन बोन जोभीसंग पेन्सेलभेनियामा हुने