Condolences-Press Release from ANWA
On behalf of the Executive Board and membership of the America Nepal Women’s Association of Greater Washington D.C (ANWA) we extend our heartfelt condolences to our president Mrs. Vijay Shah as she mourns the loss of her husband Dr. Sukhdev Shah. Our thoughts and prayers are with his children Dr. Rishi Kumar Shah and Dr. Minu Shah Karla.
It is a sad time for entire Nepalese community as many felt like they have lost the guardian and significant member of the community.
Mr. Shah and Mrs. Shah’s house was home away from home for many who immigrated to USA. His presence, his wisdom and his community driven commitments were admired by many. His loss will be felt in every aspects of community event, but his legacy will
live on for many years to come.
He was among a first few Nepalese professionals to immigrate to USA and to contribute in the field of economic in international organizations. Couple of years ago he celebrated 50 years of living in USA.
He lived beautiful life and was fortunate to spend last days of his life with his adorable granddaughter Ananya Karla.
May he rest in peace and our thoughts are with the family.
- ट्रम्पले व्हाइटहाउसमा पुरस्कृत गरेका चित्रकारलाई डिसीमा आक्रमण
- मेरील्याण्डका गभर्नर ल्यारी होगनद्वारा मेरिल्याण्डमा आपतकालीन अवस्थाको घोषणा
- एफबिआईद्वारा सदनमा भएको दंगाका १ लाख ४० हजार तस्बिर/भिडियो संकलन,२७५ वटा फौजदारी अनुसन्धान सुरु
- अमेरिकामा एकैदिनमा २ लाख ९ हजार सक्रमित,३ हजार २ सयको मृत्यु
- सभामुख पेलोसी र डिसीकी प्रमुख बाउजरलाई हत्या गर्ने धम्कि दिने नर्थ क्यारोलाइनाका व्यक्ति पक्राउ