Extension of Abstract Submission Deadline
Due to feedback from prospective presenters, the deadline for the abstract submission for the National Knowledge Convention has been extended to 11:59 PM, Sunday, June 21st.
The original notice with the updated abstract submission date is below.
Call for Abstracts for the NRNA NCC USA National Knowledge Convention
Dear Nepali Community Members,
Organizing national and international conventions and conferences is one of the main objectives of the NRNA NCC USA.
We are organizing a historic National Knowledge Convention in an online format on Saturday, July 4th, 2020. This convention will bring professionals together for the benefit of the Nepali community. The theme of this convention is “Collaborate for Better Tomorrow.”
We invite you to submit abstracts for the different symposiums in the convention.
Eligibility: Abstract submission is open to all members and non-members of NRNA. Priorities will be given to the abstracts that are more relevant to the Nepali community.
Areas of Research Presentations: Abstracts for presentations and discussions are expected to be aligned with the interest and priorities of Nepal and Nepali communities. The list of the Symposia and Town Halls are listed below.
1) Natural and Biological Sciences
3) Education/Digital Education
4) Environment and Climate Change
5) Challenges and Opportunities in Returning to Nepal in the post-COVID era
6) “Smart Infrastructure”: The Need for the Future
8) Software, AI, and Robotics
9) Entrepreneurship/Small Business
10) Women Issues
11) Student and Youth
How to submit? Email your abstract as an email attachment to [email protected]
On the subject line please mention what symposium you are submitting the abstract.
Instructions for preparing of the abstracts.
Please follow the following format while preparing your abstract.
2. Author’s names (including co-authors) and affiliations:
3. E-mail of the corresponding author:
4. Abstract Text (Body): Word limit: 300 words
This needs to be divided into three sections
b. Research method/results-
(Tables and Figures: You can include up to 1 Table and 1 figure with your abstract but it is not mandatory)
5. Keywords: 3-5 keywords
Note: In the abstract, authors are encouraged to briefly include information on how the research findings or knowledge could be utilized in the context of Nepal. Please be reminded that this abstract and presentation will be made public.
Abstract submission deadline: June 21, 2020
Notification of acceptance of abstracts: June 25, 2020
Acceptance from the Authors: June 28, 2018
Tara Sigdel, PhD
Coordinator, National Knowledge Convention 2020
‘Collaborate for Better Tomorrow’
NRNA NCC, USA
- अमेरिकी क्षेत्रको एनआरएनए क्षेत्रीय ज्ञान भेला
- नेपाली अमेरिकन सामुदायिक केन्द्र(न्याक)को आयोजनामा तीज महोत्सव २०२० हुने
- अमेरिकामा एकै दिनमा कोरोनाबाट मृत्यु हुनेको संख्या १ हजार ३ सय ,५७ हजार मानिस संक्रमित
- अमेरिकामा आँधीको कारण कम्तिमा ४ जनाको मृत्यु
- मेरिल्याण्डमा आएको सामुन्द्रिक आँधिहुरीबाट रुख ढल्दा चालकको मृत्यु