12th IHI Ceremony Postponed
Dear Patrons, Life Members, and Community Members, Jwajalapa,
We are hopeful and wish that you and your loved ones are safe and sound amidst the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by coronavirus (COVID-19 ). Your and your family’s health is very important to us. To ensure your, your family’s, and the community’s well being, NPPA has decided to postpone the upcoming 12th IHI Ceremony, that had been scheduled for Saturday, April 25, 2020. This IHI Ceremony will be rescheduled after the national emergency is lifted and NPPA will keep you informed.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this might cause you.
As per the CDC, it’s not safe to congregate in big groups, and as of now, an effective vaccine to prevent COVID-19 does not exist. The best way to prevent this illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Please follow CDC and state guidelines to protect yourself and your families!
Should you have any questions/concerns about this IHI Ceremony, please feel free to reach out to us.
Nepa Pasa Pucha Amerikaye
- मेरिल्याण्डको एक घरमा कार ठोकिएर आगलागी हुँदा चालकको मृत्यु,,घरभित्रका ४ जना बालबाल बचे
- भर्जिनियाका गभर्नरका राल्फ नर्थाम तथा उनकी पत्नि कोरोनाबाट संक्रमित
- भारती गौतमले ल्याइन ‘विगत र बाडुली’
- अमेरिकामा एकैदिनमा कोरोना भाइरसबाट संक्रमित हुनेको संख्या ५५ हजार,९ सय ५२ जनाको मृत्यु
- डिसी र मेरिल्याण्डको सीमामा भएको गोलीकाण्डमा १ जनाको मृत्यु,संदिग्धको व्यापक खोजी