Health through Meditation at Aditya Ashram in Kathmandu
The value of daily meditation in maintaining and promoting overall health and mental health was emphasized at the ‘Health Through Meditation’ Session held at Balguru Aditya Ashram in Gaury Ghat Kathmandu on Monday, October 14 where large number of people took participated.
Sushila Niraula from the Ashram ran the meditation session asking participants to sit comfortably, close eyes, breath deeply and emptying mind.
Lekha Ghimire, also from the Ashram and who works in HAMS hospital, spoke on how meditation help regulate different functions of the body. Mr. Bhola Nath Regmi the General Secretary of the Ashram, highlighted the teachings of the Balguru Aditya.
The session was organized by the Health & Hygiene Committee of NRN-ICC. Dr. Sanjeeb Sapkota, the chairperson of the committee, speaking at the program mentioned that we need to find ways how the teachings from Balguru Aditya could be spread among the NRNA global family and learn how each of us could bring meditation in our schedule.
Mr. Gobinda Shrestha, the vice chair of the committee, welcomed the participants and Ms. Radha Poudel, gave vote of thanks. The program was coordinated by Ms. Luna Sitaula Sapkota another member of the Balguru Aditya Ashram.
- घ्याल्सुम्दा सेवा संस्था अमेरिकाद्वारा राहत सामाग्री वितरण
- गिरिजा प्रसाद कोइराला फाउण्डेशन अमेरिकाको निरंतर नि:शुल्क खाद्य सामग्री (तरकारी) वितरण कार्यक्रम आठौं पटक भव्यताका साथ सम्पन्न।
- न्याकले तनाव मुक्त सम्बन्धि आध्यात्मिक कार्यक्रम गुरु डा चिन्तामणि योगीसंग गर्दै
- न्युजर्सीमा कोरोना महामारीको कारण कोठामै बस्न बाध्य नेपाली बिधार्थीलाई दिईयो उपहार पोको
- न्यूयोर्कमा झुटो कहानी बनाई अस्वेत मानिसबारे प्रहरीलाई उजुरी गर्ने महिलालाई कामबाट बर्खास्त