Sad Demise of Mr. Ganesh Bahadur Shrestha
Dear NPPA Patrons, Life Members, and Community Members, Jwajalapa,
We, at Nepa Pasa Pucha Amerikaye (NPPA), are extremely saddened by the demise of Mr. Ganesh Bahadur Shrestha, father of NPPA Patrons Mrs. Subarna Joshee and Mrs. Rita Shrestha, and father-in-law of NPPA Patrons Mr. Jeetendra Joshee and Mr. Jaya Prakash Shrestha. He passed away in Narayangadh, Nepal on Friday, September 6, 2019, at the age of 84 years. He was born in 1935 in Bandipur, Nepal.
He is survived by his spouse Mrs. Mishri Devi Shrestha, a son, four daughters, one daughter-in-law, four sons-in-law, 18 grandchildren, and nine great-grandchildren.
Mr. Shrestha was well-known for his generosity, community services, and sense of humor. Through the GBS Foundation, established in his honor, he helped many college and high school students with scholarships to continue their education, both in Bandipur and Narayangarh.
Our deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved Shrestha and Joshee families for their irreparable loss. Our prayers are with them at this tough time of grief and pray for the eternal and heavenly peace of the departed soul.
Nepa Pasa Pucha Amerikaye (NPPA)
नेपा: पासा पुच: अमेरिकाय्
- भर्जिनियामा दशैँ तिहारको अवसरमा भव्य साँस्कृतिक कार्यक्रम हुँदै
- नेपाली अमेरिकन कम्युनिटी सेन्टर (NACC) को देउसी भैलो कार्येक्रम
- न्यूयोर्कमा समाजवादी पार्टी नेपालका सहअध्यक्ष तथा सांसद राजेन्द्र प्रसाद श्रेष्ठसंग अन्तरक्रिया
- आप्रवासीका अधिकारका लागी अध्यक्ष सोमनाथ घिमिरेको यस्तो मन्तब्य
- अमेरिकाको कनेक्टिकटमा नेपाली भाषा पाठशालाको आठौँ दिक्षान्त समारोह सम्पन्न