Sad Demise of Mr. Ganesh Bahadur Shrestha
Dear NPPA Patrons, Life Members, and Community Members, Jwajalapa,
We, at Nepa Pasa Pucha Amerikaye (NPPA), are extremely saddened by the demise of Mr. Ganesh Bahadur Shrestha, father of NPPA Patrons Mrs. Subarna Joshee and Mrs. Rita Shrestha, and father-in-law of NPPA Patrons Mr. Jeetendra Joshee and Mr. Jaya Prakash Shrestha. He passed away in Narayangadh, Nepal on Friday, September 6, 2019, at the age of 84 years. He was born in 1935 in Bandipur, Nepal.
He is survived by his spouse Mrs. Mishri Devi Shrestha, a son, four daughters, one daughter-in-law, four sons-in-law, 18 grandchildren, and nine great-grandchildren.
Mr. Shrestha was well-known for his generosity, community services, and sense of humor. Through the GBS Foundation, established in his honor, he helped many college and high school students with scholarships to continue their education, both in Bandipur and Narayangarh.
Our deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved Shrestha and Joshee families for their irreparable loss. Our prayers are with them at this tough time of grief and pray for the eternal and heavenly peace of the departed soul.
Nepa Pasa Pucha Amerikaye (NPPA)
नेपा: पासा पुच: अमेरिकाय्
- आगामी सेप्टेम्बरमा अमेरिकी क्षेत्रको एनआरएनए क्षेत्रीय ज्ञान भेला सम्बन्धि बिबिध बिषयमा आज जुम बैठक हुदै
- मेरिल्याण्डमा दुई स्थानमा गोली चल्दा ३ जना अस्पतालमा भर्ना
- बारेकोटका पहिरो पिडितलाई अमेरिकामा बस्ने नेपालीहरुको संस्था नासो कम्युनिटीद्वारा आर्थिक सहयोग
- जिपी कोइराला फाउन्डेसन अमेरिकाले छैटौँ पटक साढे ७ प्यालेट्स निःशुल्क शुद्व दुध वितरण गर्यो।
- भर्जिनियाका समाजसेवी भिम रेग्मी पितृसत्तात्मक ” शोक ” मा