Teej program successfully concluded in the15th NaSea / ANMA joint Convention
The 15th NaSea / ANMA joint Convention in Winston-Salem, NC did celebrate in NaSea reason, the first time, the biggest Hindu Women’s festival the Teej program that was very highly successful.
This program was organized as a part of Women’s Forum’s second program and it was Coordinate from the ANMA board member and Forum Coordinator Ms. Urmila Panthi, Ms. Radha Paudel, and NaSea Vice President Ms. Ambika Lohani.
Three hours long ongoing this program, Women from all NaSea/ ANMA reasons did patriciate enjoyed with various activities such as group singing, dancing and discussing the importance of Teej. Some songs were written particularly for the program that has described beauties of Nepal itself in terms of languages, cast various geographical areas & National symbols. In late-night- Women ate darr.
Hartalika Teej is the biggest of the various varieties of Teej. Hartalika Teej falls on the third day of the first fortnight of the month of ‘Bhadra’. It is a three-day festival which is celebrated by women in honor of Parvati Ma & appreciates themselves.
it is celebrated on the advent of monsoons on the third day after the full moon or new moon night too.
- नेपाली अमेरिकन कम्युनिटी सेन्टर (NACC) को देउसी भैलो कार्येक्रम
- आप्रवासीका अधिकारका लागी अध्यक्ष सोमनाथ घिमिरेको यस्तो मन्तब्य
- अमेरिकाको कनेक्टिकटमा नेपाली भाषा पाठशालाको आठौँ दिक्षान्त समारोह सम्पन्न
- चौथो बाना सडक महोत्सवमा सबैलाई चुलो निम्तो
- बसन्त चौधरीको विश्व काव्य यात्रा वासिगटन डिसी श्रृंखला कार्यक्रममा फोटोग्राफर राजीव श्रेष्ठले कैद गरेका तस्बिर