Press Release -Pageant Coordinator, Miss Nepal US 2019
We are pleased to announce that all final contestants of Miss Nepal US 2019 national pageant will receive COLLEGE CREDITS from our official volunteer service partner; HABITAT FOR HUMANITY.
Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing organization working in local communities across all 50 states in the U.S. and in approximately 70 countries. Habitat’s vision is of a worldwhere everyone has a decent place to live. As per recent agreement between Miss Nepal US organizer and Habitat for Humanity, all finalist contestants of 7th edition of Miss Nepal US (2019) will have opportunity to do volunteer service at Omaha based Habitat for Humanity and volunteer service credit will be provide which can be also utilized for collage.
Founder and chairman of Miss Nepal US national pageant, Mr. Amit Shah states that this is great news for all of us and I am very confident that this will create ample of opportunity for young Nepalese American women to experience volunteer service with such reputed organization and also receive credits which can utilize for College as well. Further, this will certainly add glory to founding goal and significance of Miss Nepal US event which is not just a beauty pageant, but serve as a platform for the participants to achieve their personal, professional and philanthropic goals with valuable interactions and experience of empowerment gained throughout the contest. Further, Miss Nepal US event celebrate the arts and culture of Nepalese American and crown intelligence, talent and beauty.
Organized by Nebraska Nepalese Society in accordance with Miss Nepal US LLC, 7th edition of Miss Nepal US annual pageant scheduled to be held on October 12, 2019 in Omaha, Nebraska. USA. Application is open and interested participants can apply through official website; www.missnepalus.com.
The history of Miss Nepal US began 2011 in the City of New York where Sujita Basnet was crowned as the first Miss Nepal US whereas the second Miss Nepal US was held on August 2012 in Washington DC where Astha Shrestha won the prestigious title. The 3rd Saga of Miss Nepal US was organized in New York in August 2013 where Bartika Rai was crowned as 3rd Miss Nepal US and Miss Khusbu Mishra, from Ohio was crowned Miss Nepal US 2014 at the grand finale of the NRN Connect 4th Miss Nepal US beauty pageant held at Queens Theater in New York in August 2014. The 5th Miss Nepal US was won by Priyanka Thapaliya. The beauty pageant was held at the Concert Hall of NY Society of Ethical Culture, New York in August 2015. Dilasha Neupane won the crown of 6th Miss Nepal US (2018) held on August 19, 2018 in Texas, USA.
Pageant Coordinator, Miss Nepal US 2019
- अमेरिकामा जिम्दो मान्छेको खोजी
- पत्रकार पौडेलको सहयोगार्थ पहिलो दिननै १ हजार ६ सय १७ डलर उठ्यो (सहयोग गर्नेहरुको तस्बिरसहित)
- सञ्चारमन्त्री गोकुल बास्कोटाले ७० करोड कमिसनका लागि यसरी गरे सेटीङ (अडियो सहित)सार्वजनिक
- मैले बुझेको ”बिषालु कार्वनमोनोअक्साइड/ थाहै नपाई शान्तसॅंग मार्ने ग्यास “
- अमेरिकामा नेपालीले ८० बर्ष भन्दा पुरानो हिराको औँठी धनीलाई फर्काई नेपालीको ईमान्दारीता यसरी देखाए
- चार्ल्स काउन्टीका १७ बर्षिय किशोरले घातक गोलीबारी गरेको आरोपमा पक्राउ
- आइतबार न्यूयोर्कमा सामुदायिक भेला
- पत्रकार पौडेलको उपचारार्थ मंगलवार सांझसम्ममा ५ हजार ६ सय ५८ डलर सहयोग संकलन
- मेरिल्याण्डमा चट्टान माथि चढ्दा चिप्लेर २२ बर्षिय युवाको मृत्यु
- अमेरिकामा नेपालीहरुले सन्चालन गरेका ब्यवसायबाट भ्रमण बर्षको प्रचार गरिंदै