Muktinath Bikas Bank Partners With Khalti To Enable Digital Payment Facility To Its Customers
Photograph: Dhruba Adhikari (second from left), Director of Khalti signs MoU with Til Bahadur Gurung (second from right), COO and ADCEO of Muktinath Bikas Bank at the bank’s central office in Kamaladi on Sunday.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kathmandu, 7 July 2019
Muktinath Bikas Bank has signed an MoU with Khalti to facilitate digital payments to its customers.
Mr. Til Bahadur Gurung, Chief Operating Officer and ADCEO of Muktinath Bikas Bank, and Mr. Dhruba Adhikari, Director of Khalti, signed the agreement at the bank’s central office in Kamaladi on Sunday, July 7. Mr Aaditya Thapa, Business Development Manager of Khalti and Mr. Rajendra Pandey, Head of Digital Banking at Muktinath Bikas Bank were also present during the ceremony.
This alliance will enable Muktinath Bikas Bank customers to load their Khalti accounts via the bank’s mobile banking and internet banking service and make payment for various goods and services on the go via Khalti’s mobile app and web service.
Speaking about the agreement, Muktinath Bikas Bank’s COO and ADCEO Til Bahadur Gurung shared,
“With the advancement of technologies, we are enhancing our banking system to serve our customers better. With this tie-up with Khalti, our customers can make their everyday payments from their smartphone using Khalti. Now, we feel we have headed one step closer to making transactions digital in Nepal.”
Likewise, Khalti’s Director Dhruba Adhikari shared,
“We are glad to partner with Muktinath Bikas Bank. Now, Muktinath Bikas Bank users need not withdraw cash to pay for goods and services. They can simply pay via Khalti. The initiative would help consumers go cashless in payments and facilitate hassle-free transactions.”
Muktinath Bikas Bank Ltd. is one of the largest national level Development Bank in Nepal. The bank currently provides its services from 120 branches and 22 ATMs outlets to more than 6 lakh customers throughout the nation.
Started in January 2017, Khalti is an emerging mobile payment solution in Nepal. It provides various utility bill payment services, mobile recharge, DTH recharge, domestic flight booking, movie ticketing, event ticketing, hotel booking, newspaper subscriptions, payments at online shopping sites, and insurance premium payments among various other digital payments services. Khalti is a licensed Payment Service Provider from Nepal Rastra Bank. Currently, more than 8,00,000 people regularly use Khalti for various bill payments services.
How to download apps:
Users can download Muktinath Smart app here.
Likewise, Khalti mobile app can be downloaded from khalti.com/app.
- अमेरिका भित्रै लुकेका र लुकाइएका नेपालीहरूका कथा !
- नेपाली चेली कन्चन अमात्यलाई बेलायतको प्रतिष्ठित डायना पुरस्कार प्राप्त ,कन्चन पुरस्कार पाउने पहिलो नेपाली
- अमेरिकामा गण्डकी बोर्डिंग स्कूलको पूर्व विद्यार्थीहरुको संगठनले (EGBOSA-USA)अमेरिकी स्वतंत्रता दिवस मनायो
- एक नेपालीको ४९ दिन देखि भर्जिनियाको शवगृहमा बेबारिसे लाश
- डिसी मेट्रो सप्ताह अपार सफलता साथ सम्पन्न ,२० लाख ३४ हजार डलर संकलन गदै रच्यो नयाँ ईतिहास
- न्युयोर्क शहरको पहिलो लायन्स क्लव अफ कुईन्स बुद्ध ले २०१९ -२०२० का लागि नया कार्य समिति चयन
- कनेक्टिकट नेपाली समाज अमेरिकाले पहिलो पटक २०६ औं भानु जयन्ती मनायो
- टेक्सस डालसमा नेपाली बालबालिकाको लागि आध्यात्मिक शिविर
- नेपाल बसाईका क्रममा के के भने के के गरे रामप्रसाद खनालले ? हेर्नुस केही भिडियोहरु !
- नासाको अध्यक्षमा बिष्टको उम्मेदवारी घोषणा