Concern about free and fair election 2019 -Rabin Raj BajracharyaTreasurer Candidate
Dear Mr. Commissioner,
Ref: Conducting Free and Fair Elections 2019
I am not convinced yet that you will be able to conduct free and fair elections this time again as you have not presented the roadmap on how will you conduct the Elections. I am still wondering which company will be conducting the election 2019 as the vendor. Did you obtain the “Third Party service provider for electronic voting system” as described in the By Laws Title XVI Article 117 ? Also are you going to follow the direction of By Laws amended 2018, Title XVI Article 117, sub title a, b and c,page 22 which states , ” The election commission, its commissioners, member employee and any other person including that third party provider’s employee shall not have access of the voting system that how the members voted to each candidate.
To make sure Election commission shall have such agreement with third party provider and keep that record in their system and if any of candidates ask such agreement commission shall provide each candidate via email or by publication in Election Commission website.”
Dear sir, by using that power vested to me as a candidate, by the NRNA constitution amended on 2018(above mentioned) I would like to request you a copy of such agreement made with third party. If have not have such agreement you are not allowed to conduct the election, unless and until you made such agreement and keep said records in third party’s system.
Dear sir, I request you to provide me with the said documents and complete address of the third party vendor, so that we can have fair check of backgrounds of such company.
Lastly I want to be assured that you will be able to conduct fair Election 2019, and please provide me the informations I requested, as soon as possible or with in 24 hours.
Rabin Raj Bajracharya
Mr. Gouri Raj Joshi, RC NRNA Americas
Mr. Nabin Serchan, DRC NRNA Americas
Dr Keshab Poudel, President NRNA NCC USA
Mr. Bhaban Bhatta, President NRNA ICC
Mr. Badri KC, General Secretary NRNA ICC
Ms. Sachchi Mainali, Journalist
Mr. Shailesh Shrestha, Journalist
Mr. Binod Kumar Nepal (Sidha Kura), Journalist
Presidential Candidates NRNA NCC USA 2019-21 in alphabetical order
Mr. Sanjay Thapa,
Mr. Suneel Sah
Mr. Surya Lamsal
- अमेरिका भित्रै लुकेका र लुकाइएका नेपालीहरूका कथा !
- नेपाली चेली कन्चन अमात्यलाई बेलायतको प्रतिष्ठित डायना पुरस्कार प्राप्त ,कन्चन पुरस्कार पाउने पहिलो नेपाली
- अमेरिकामा २ कुराहरु किन गोप्य राख्दा राम्रो
- अमेरिकामा गण्डकी बोर्डिंग स्कूलको पूर्व विद्यार्थीहरुको संगठनले (EGBOSA-USA)अमेरिकी स्वतंत्रता दिवस मनायो
- एक नेपालीको ४९ दिन देखि भर्जिनियाको शवगृहमा बेबारिसे लाश
- कांग्रेस नेता पाण्डे सँग भर्जिनियामा भेटघाट र अन्तर्कृया सम्पन्न
- अनेसास सर्वोत्कृष्ट पुस्तक पुरस्कारको नतिजा प्रकाशन
- डिसी मेट्रो सप्ताहको सफलतापछी बिशेषज्ञ समुहको बैठकबाट कार्य योजनामा छलफल
- नेपालका ज्वाई प्रसिद्ध अमेरिकन मुडकीबाज किथ थरम्यान बिश्व प्रख्यात म्यानी प्याकिआओ संग भिड्दै
- समाजवादी पार्टी अमेरीकातिर विस्तार