Press Release: Announcement of the ANTA Scholarship for College Bound Students
इनेप्लिज २०७४ पुष २ गते २:२६ मा प्रकाशित
The Association of Nepali Teraian in America (ANTA) is excited to announce an academic prize for high school seniors (12th graders) residing in the US who achieve the highest score in the SAT/ACT tests. This scholarship will be granted annually and is sponsored by Mrs Anita Mallik, wife of Dr Subodh Mallik, ANTA’s Senior Vice President. Mrs Mallik herself is a mother of three children and has committed to this award as a token of appreciation for high-achieving students in the Teraian community.
The details of the award follow below:
· The person who scores the highest will receive $300 and the runner up will receive $200.
· This award will be conferred annually to the graduating seniors belonging to the ANTA families.
· Copies of the official scores should be sent to the Award Committee between March 1stand May 1st and the winners will be announced on June 1st annually.
· The ANTA Award Committee will use appropriate conversions between the SAT and ACT test scores and their decision would be final.
· The award will be bestowed during an ANTA event or the check will be mailed to the recipients if in asbentia.
· Additionally, the awardees will be recognized at the subsequent ANTA convention.
· The email address to which scores should be sent to will be publicized in early 2018 through ANTA’s website and on our Facebook page. Please stay tuned.
The Mallik family’s kind gesture is greatly commendable, as this will be a great encouragement for our children and a binding force for our community. All our kids aspire to be the best that they can be and ANTA feels obligated to nurture and publicly recognize their excellence.
For more information please visit ANTA on Facebook. Please spread the word and share amongst friends and families.
- जनवरी ६ समितिले ट्रम्पका चार वफादार साक्षीको पहिलो बयान लिन न्यायालय उपस्थिति आदेश (सम्मन)जारी
- टेक्ससको एचडिएनपी अन्तरराष्ट्रियले कोष वृद्धि समारोहको आयोजना गर्ने
- पहिलो ग्लोबल नेपाली फिल्म फेस्टिभल अमेरिकामा हुँदै
- एफडिएद्वारा फ़ाइजरको कोभिड-१९ बिरुद्ध खोप ६५ बर्ष माथि तथा उच्च जोखिम भएकालाई खोप लगाउन दियो अधिकार
- अमेरिकाको साउथ क्यारोलाइनामा मुखावरण नलगाई बिद्यालय गएका बिधार्थीहरुलाई घर फर्काइयो