बिजयी जुलुसमा पुगेकी आमाले भनिन बाबु एमालेले कहिलै हार्दैन बुडा बुडीको आशिर्वाद छ(भिडियो सहित)
Local elections are scheduled to be held in Nepal in two phases on 14 May 2017 and 14 June 2017 in 4 metropolitan cities, 13 sub-metropolitan cities, 241 municipalities and 486 village councils. They are the first local elections after 20 years and the first to be held since the promulgation of the 2015 constitution.Local elections were held in 53 municipalities in February 2006/8/9 under King Gyanendra but were boycotted by the major political parties and saw low voter turnout. Prior to 2006, the previous elections was held in 1997 with a mandate of five years.
Elections were supposed to be held on 2002 but were delayed due to the then ongoing Nepal Civil War. With the promulgation of the new constitution in 2015, a three-tier governance system was introduced, with national, provincial and local levels of governance. A Local Body Restructuring Commission was established as required by the constitution under the chairmanship of Balananda Paudel. The commission proposed 719 local structures which was revised to 744 by the government. The new local levels were formed by changing the existing cities and village development council and came into existence on 10 March 2017
- न्याक परिसरमा सरसफाई तथा वृक्षारोपण कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न
- न्यूयोर्क राज्यमा कोभिड-१९ बिरुद्ध खोप अस्विकार गर्दा बर्खास्त गरिएको छ भने बेरोजगारी लाभ नपाइने
- एरिजोनमा रिपब्लिकनहरुले ११ महिना पछि मतपत्र समिक्षा गर्दा पनि बाइडेनको जीत,ट्रम्प र रिपब्लिकनलाई झट्का
- अमेरिकामा पछिल्लो २४ घण्टामा कोभिड-१९ बाट १ लाख २३ हजार संक्रमित,२ हजार ६२ जनाको निधन
- ‘स्यानी’ उपन्यासको नालीबेली नियल्दा