Call for the Application to be the Host of 13th NASeA/ANMA joint Convention 2017
Respected State Organisations Presidents and of Southeast America and officers, Warm Greetings from NASeA!
On behalf of Nepalese Association in Southeast America (NASeA), I together with my executive committee members take the pleasure to invite all our State Organizations in NASeA region to submit your applications to be the host organization of the 13th Joint NASeA\ANMA joint Convention 2017 to be held in NASeA region.
As always, our convention will be held during the Labor Day weekend, September 1-3, 2017 (Friday–Sunday). Typically, Labor Day (September 4, Monday) is reserved for the day to depart back to home.
1. The host organization should demonstrate capabilities of hosting this convention
2. The candidate host-organization needs to prepare a power-point presentation
(to include the following points) and submit to “[email protected]” by Monday, August 15, 2016, covering following issues:
a) Brief overview of the host organization
b) The facts including resources which shows ability/feasibility to host the Joint Convention
c) Any limitations that we should know reference to convention as whole
d) Must demonstrate opportunities to promote the missions of NASeA & ANMA
e) Finance and management plan/issues
– Host organization typically js not required to bear financial burden, but local organization may require to get involve financially on some programs such as Concert, Sports etc.
– Host organization is also responsible for providing local volunteers, logistical supports, facilities for the sports, hotel, airport pickups and various necessary helps.
NASeA ‘Executive committee – EC’ will review the presentations and would invite them to present via online conference call on Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 2 PM Eastern Time. Each presenter will have maximum of 30 minutes. Then, we will have discussion and question answer session for 15 minutes. Final decision for the host candidate will be made by the EC by August 25, 2016.
As you all are aware, the joint NASeA\ANMA convention is one of the largest gatherings of Nepalese and friends of Nepal. In this annual gathering hundreds of participants come from the Americas, Canada and other countries.
The main purpose of our joint convention is to promote Nepalese culture, heritage, languages, arts and so forth. Thus, we will have various activities of meet and greet, literary programs, youth programs, health and welfare programs, interaction sessions, cultural programs, concerts, DJ, and various cutting edge information and networking programs.
With due respect, I take this opportunity to invite you all to the 12th ANMA/NASeA joint Convention 2016 to be held during the labor day weekend i.e. September 1-3, 2016 in the beautiful city St. Louis, Missouri. This year’s event is hosted by “The greater St. Louis Nepali Chautari (GSTLNC)”.
Please find the detail on the website link: http://www.
We look forward to receiving your proposals and organizing NASeA-ANMA joint convention in your respective region and together we will keep the glory of organizing NASeA-ANMA joint convention alternately in our region always placing Nepali American community First!
Thank you all in advance!
Always for Nepali American Community and Friends of Nepal!
- स्वस्तिकालाई ‘नेपाल्स नेक्स्ट सुपर मोडल’ उपाधि
- डिसीमा येन्या पुन्ही (इन्द्र जात्रा)मा अमेरिका मै निर्माण गरेको कुमारीको रथ तानेर भव्यताको साथ सम्पन्न
- अमेरिकामा तेस्रो ग्लोबल नेपाली फिल्म ,म्युजिक ,मिडिया र सोसिएल अवार्ड हुने
- फ्लोरिडाको आँधीमा एक जनाको मृत्यु ,करिव २ लाख ९० हजार ग्राहक अन्धकारमा ,नेपालीहरु सुरक्षित
- खाध प्रबिधिका दुई उत्कृष्ट विद्यार्थी पुरस्कृत हुने
- तामाङ समाज अमेरिकाद्वारा नेपाली भाषाको कक्षा “नाङसाल” संचालन
- मेगा मिलियन ज्याकपट चिट्ठाको भाग्यशाली बिजेता कोही भएन ,अक्टोबर १९ मा ८ सय ६८ मिलियन डलर राशीको खुल्ने
- सिर्जनशील नेपाली समाज ह्युसटन टेक्सस द्वारा दशैं – तिहार शुभकामना आदान-प्रदान कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न
- कलिउड नाइट २०१८ का स्वयम् सेवक तथा कलाकारहरु सम्मानित ,नेपाली संघ/संस्थाले सिक्नै पर्ने पाठ
- क्याबात केसी डान्स सेन्टर!