काम गरेर देखाउने लाई भोट दिऔ – सन्जीब सापकोटा
My name is Sanjeeb Sapkota and I am running for the position of NRN ICC Member in the upcoming NRN election 2015 during April 16-20. I request your precious vote for me. Please watch this video that I prepared to promote my candidacy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Currently, I am the chairperson of NRN USA Health and Welfare Committee and in this capacity I ran monthly conference call on topics on health and diseases that are useful for Nepali Community in the US. I also organized a health session in Nepal and promoted NRN there too.
I am also a medical researcher and I have been living in Georgia, US for over 12 years. I have been the president of three national and international organizations. I made several reforms in these organization to bring out service-oriented events and program to benefit members of all age including children, youth and the elders. Before coming to the US, I worked in World Health Organization in Switzerland. There, I had opportunity to work with several international organization that addresses the needs of the global community.
Nepal Festival, Walk and Run event, Blood Drive, Children Webinar, Monthly Talk Session, Monthly Immigration call are some of the programs and that I initiated and organized. People have highly appreciated my hard work, dedication and sincerity. I have also been the chairperson of Nepalese National Conventions. Below the detail of my experiences and my goals for NRN.
If elected I will work with you to listen to your suggestions, concerns and give my best effort to address those. I will strive towards reforming NRN so that it delivers best service to you and to all the members.
Please vote for me!
My Major Affiliation and Experiences of Social Service:
– Chair, Health & Welfare Committee, NRN-USA 2014 till now
– President of Nepalese Association in South east America (NASeA), 2011-2013
– President International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA),2000-01
– Public Health Director of IFMSA (1998-2000)
– President of Nepal Medical Student’s Society (1997-1998)
– Worked with United Nations agencies of ILO, WHO, UN Human Rights Commission, Rufugee Commission, UNFPA.
– Strengthen the governance and infrastructure of these organization. Made them focused for services to members of all ages (children, adolescents, youth, elderlies man and woman);
– Organized Nepal Festival in the United States, raised thousands of dollars for the different social and humanitarian causes organized and more;
- अमेरिकामा जन्मेकी प्राप्तिले अनलाइन मार्फत बालबालिकालाई नेपाली पढ्न र लेख्न सिकाउदै
- मेरिल्याण्डमा गोली प्रहारबाट एक जनाको मृत्यु
- न्यूयोर्कका गभर्नर कुमो बिरुद्ध लागेको यौन उत्पीडन समीक्षा गर्न स्वतन्त्र वकिल चयन गर्न आग्रह
- राजधानी मन्दिरमा नेपाली पण्डित मोतिलाल शर्माबाट— स्वस्थानीको सॉगे (भिडियोसहित)
- अमेरिकाको मिसिगनमा १४ बर्षिय किशोरीले हजुरआमाको हत्या गरेको अभियोगमा पक्राउ