Informal gathering with Mr. Dev Dass Manandhar
January 13, 2015
Dear NOA Friends and Community Members:
The Newah Organization of America (NOA) cordially invites you to join an informal gathering to meet Mr. Dev Dass Manandhar, who is visiting Washington, DC for a short period of time. Mr. Manandhar is a prominent Newah activist, poet and writer—and his life’s work has been dedicated to the Newah cause. He is the team leader of ongoing Nepal Bhasa Unicode Implementation process.Please join us to know Mr. Manandhar, to mingle with others in the community, and to hear about on the advancement in Nepal Bhasa Unicode and current Newah movement in Nepal.
Event: An Afternoon with Mr. Dev Dass Manandhar
Date: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Time: 12:00–2:00 pm
Venue: Ghar-E-Kabab Restaurant
Address: 944 Wayne Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20910
Self -Paid Lunch Buffet will be available.
We will appreciate your prior RSVP to reserve a spot at this gathering. Please contact NOA executive member to confirm your attendance or with any questions. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you at the event. We would like to apologize for a short time notice.
The Executive Committee
Newah Organization of America
- अमेरिकाको केन्टकीमा बन्धुकधारीको आक्रमणबाट २ प्रहरीहरुको मृ्त्यु
- अमेरिकाको केन्टकीमा गोली चल्दा कैयौं प्रहरी अधिकारी घाइते: १ जना मारिए ,संदिग्ध पक्राउ
- अमेरिका नेपाल सहयोगी समाजको वनभोज कार्यक्रम सम्पन्न
- युनाईटेड किरात राई अर्गनाईजेसन अफ अमेरिका (डिएमभिपी) च्याप्टरको दोस्रो भेला साकेला नाच्दै सम्पन्न
- वाशिंगटनमा पहिलो लखः चैत्य पुजा ब्रत